I love Photography and I’ve spent the last couple of days a creating a Photography project to send to my loved ones to make them Happy.
Give it a go and make someone your care for smile.
I’m planning on starting a new Blog about Fun Photography, I already have a blog with my pictures on it at www.fotoartglamour.com, but I also want a site that is a little more fun that will teach me to use Pain Shop Pro and learn more about my camera.
WARNING! Pictures should only be sent to people with a good sense of humor :)
It’s really simple to do using paint shop pro and takes no time at all.
1. Using Paint Shop Pro (I was using version 7) select retouch on the left hand side bar.
2. On the tool options bar go to the bottom button and select smudge from the options, It’s at the top of the list.
3. Alter Shape to round
4. Alter hardness to 100%
5. Opacity should be 100%
6. step should be 100%
7. Density should be set at 100%
8. With the size button choose your own brush size for each step
9. I started with the eyes on my photo, I altered the brush size so it was the same size of the eye on the picture. placing the cursor on the eye and holding down the mouse button (so the program know what it is I want to duplicate) I then scrolled around the eyes, by pulling the cursor up and around.
10. continue selecting body parts by using the instruction for the eyes and before you know it you’ll have turned your loved ones in this Fun Photography project into Weird Friends.